This webinar is part of a series of seminars prepared for SMEs participating in our Global Innovation Partnership Programme T-DEB. You can read more about our programme at https://tdebproject.com/.
This webinar helped SMEs to understand the funding ecosystem in the UK, especially that of Innovate UK. The webinar covers:
- Introduction to grant funding (what gets funded)
- What is Innovate UK (and what mechanisms are at their disposal; funding timeline)
- How to look for funding (effective search terms in funding competitions; eligibility and scope of projects)
- R&D tax credits and advance funding (how to identify qualifying projects and expenses)
- Q&A with GrantTree representatives on how best to apply for funding
Tekiu Ltd. designed and delivered Innovate UK’s Global Innovation Partnership Programme for Turkey, T-DEB, part of the Newton Fund. The aim of this two-year programme was to help UK and Turkish SMEs and organisations to build the capacity to develop and sustain R&D collaborations that address societal challenges. Our focus areas were Health, Environmental Tech and Smart Cities. T-DEB ran from Jan 2018 to March 2020.