This webinar is part of a series of webinars prepared for SMEs participating in our Global Innovation Partnership Programme T-DEB. You can read more about our programme at https://tdebproject.com/.
With a focus on Environmental Tech and innovation and business across borders, this preparatory webinar helped SMEs to prepare for a business partnering trip. The webinar covers:
- Identification of target audiences (Who will receive your outreach email?)
- Productively researching companies (through web search, trade association directories, Linkedin, etc.)
- How to best write a cold outreach email template and the importance of follow-ups (to be at the forefront of people’s minds)
- Business culture insights (do’s and don'ts)
- Preparing partnering materials targeting potential partners to explore synergies
Tekiu Ltd. designed and delivered Innovate UK’s Global Innovation Partnership Programme for Turkey, T-DEB, part of the Newton Fund. The aim of this two-year programme was to help UK and Turkish SMEs and organisations to build the capacity to develop and sustain R&D collaborations that address societal challenges. Our focus areas were Health, Environmental Tech and Smart Cities. T-DEB ran from Jan 2018 to March 2020.